PARENT RECITAL GUIDE/COSTUME PICK UP
This packet explains EVERY detail of our recitals. Drop off/pick up, dressing rooms, hair, makeup, etc.
A PARENT OR GUARDIAN MUST ATTEND COSTUME DISTRIBUTION DAY ON FRIDAY, MAY 1 TO RECEIVE THE PARENT RECITAL GUIDE PACKET AND TAKE HOME COSTUMES. YOU CAN ALSO ORDER YOUR DVDS, FLOWERS, AND MORE ON THIS DAY.
PACKET COMING SOON
SCHEDULE FOR COSTUME PICK UP NIGHT - FRIDAY, MAY 1
• Munchkins, Pre-K, Kids, Mini Dazzlers: 5:00-5:30 or 6:30-7:00pm
• Youth, Level 1s and 2s, Junior Teams: 5:30-6:00 or 7:00-7:30pm
• Senior Classes, Levels 3-5, Modern, Pointe, Senior Teams: 6:00-6:30 or 7:30-8:00pm
• After pick up, LABEL ALL COSTUME PIECES AND SHOES! We cannot help return lost items to you if you do not label them with your dancer’s name.
• No extra jewelry!
• No nail polish! Bright colors are distracting.
• No undergarments! Underwear may stick out or leave distracting lines. Performance groups please wear your nude leos.
• Make a checklist for your costumes: Keep track of all your belongings from picture day to dress rehearsal to show time!